The Online Web Developer's Bootcamp
You will become a software developer with this online course. Learn full stack web development today!
If you want to become a software developer, but don’t know where to start, then the Online Web Developer’s Bootcamp is your starting point! This course contains everything you need to become a full stack web developer, even if you have zero experience in programming!
If you are someone who wants to make a career change and switch into tech, then you may have realized that there are many options available. Attending classes at a college, university, or coding bootcamp are great, but not always affordable.
What about self-learning? This option is the most affordable and accessible choice, but trying to scavenge through thousands of different tutorials, videos, and articles can be very, very time consuming. Your time is precious, and wasted time and effort could discourage you from your goal of becoming a programmer.
That’s why we are proud to introduce the Online Web Developer’s Bootcamp to you. This course is taught by a real instructor who has years of teaching experience from a college in Austin, TX. You will get the same quality instruction at a much more affordable price!
Here’s why we believe you will love this course:
- Over 30+ hours of HD video tutorials that explain to you step-by-step how to build professional websites and web applications
- The lessons are engaging, fun, and interactive. We believe that education should not only be informative, but fun as well!
- This course is updated and ready for 2021. You’ll learn programming languages, tools, and frameworks that are used by all professional software developers!
- Are you a visual learner? This course makes heavy use of images, diagrams, and slides in order to explain programming concepts.
- This course is totally project based! Instead of sitting and watching, you’ll be actively writing code and building beautiful projects that you can show your friends and family!
- The curriculum in this course is the result of years of effort, with constant feedback from students. We take complex terminology and explain it in a way that is easy for you to understand!
- A similar coding bootcamp would cost over $15,000. You are getting the same curriculum, lessons, and exercises for a much lower cost. Plus you get to learn from the comfort of your own home!
- This is a self-paced video course. You go at a speed that you feel comfortable. So grab a delicious snack, your favorite beverage, and let’s start learning!
- The lessons in this course are regularly updated. Expect new videos, projects, and exercises on a consistent basis!
This online course is focused on one goal: getting you a job as a software developer. We’ve crammed a lot of knowledge into this massive course, which includes:
- Front End vs. Back End
- Command line
- Version control with Git
- How the Internet works
- Templating with EJS
- RESTful routing
If you don’t understand what all of this means, that’s okay, because we will teach you everything you need to know!
By the time you finish the course, you can expect to have:
- A portfolio filled with projects and code that you’ve written, and can show off to potential companies hiring software engineers
- The knowledge and skills to create any type of website or web application that you want
- The ability to confidently talk to any senior software engineer about your ideas and thoughts on programming
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. If you don’t love what these lessons have to offer, then you’ll get your money back. It’s that simple!
What do you need to take this course?
- A PC or Mac, and access to the internet
- You don’t need to buy any additional software. The text editor that we’ll be using is free and professional quality
- No experience necessary. If you’re an novice, then you’ll love this course!
Who is this course for?
- Absolute beginners, or people with some programming experience
- People who want to earn more money by becoming a software developer
- People who want to switch into tech because it’s a more creative and rewarding career
- Anyone interested in becoming a freelance developer
- Anyone who wants to be able to work from home
So, welcome to this new journey! We are here to help you every step of the way. You don’t need to be alone in this. Come join us at Coder Vox and become a software developer today!
Start3.1 Mac or Windows: what computer do I need? (4:10)
Start3.2 A quick tutorial on how to use a Mac (8:14)
Start3.3 What web browser to use (4:42)
Start3.4 Installing the text editor, the place where we write our code (5:25)
Start3.5 Tips for using Sublime Text (5:30)
Start3.6 Changing themes for Sublime Text (6:47)
Start3.7 Tech sites you should follow (3:09)
Start3.8 Blogging: why you should write about your coding journey (3:33)
Start3.9 Alternate text editor: Visual Studio Code (1:48)
Frequently Asked Questions
Hey everyone! I’m Jon. I’m a software engineer and instructor, and I teach coding at a college in Austin, TX. I’m passionate about technology, and I love helping people understand how it works.
I have a degree from the University of Texas at Austin and I’ve been a web developer for over six years. I started making websites as a hobby, and it soon became a career. Along the way, I also discovered that I had a gift for teaching. My main strategy as a teacher is to break down hard to understand technical terms into smaller pieces so that students can easily understand it.
I’ve taught in a classroom for years, but I’ve met many people who have told me that they either couldn’t afford the cost of tuition or didn’t have the time to attend class everyday. So, now I am creating online courses that give anyone the ability to learn from my curriculum at an affordable price.
I believe education should be fun and affordable, and my goal is to make the best educational products!